Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Than 400 E-Mail Subscribers to This Blog

My first blog entry for Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog was a little over three years ago on June 2, 2007.  

Almost 1,000 Blog Postings:  In that time, I've posted over 950 entries on a wide variety of public contracting subjects.  

Search the Blog:  From the blog home page, you can search for postings with the subject matter index, or through the Google search feature that only searches my blog.

Over 400 E-Mail Subscribers:  Two years ago, on July 9, 2008, I first began offering an e-mail subscription to the blog.   In just two years, the number of active e-mail subscribers has gone from zero to 412, as of today.

Tell Others:  If you know of others who could benefit from subscribing to the blog, please pass the word along.

Comments:  Thank you for the comments that many of you have made to me about the value of the blog to you. If you have suggestions for issues you would like to see addressed in the future, please contact me

No comments: