- Position: Senior Purchasing Agent
- Location: Beaverton, Oregon
- Closing Date: January 9, 2015 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Salary: $47,860.80 to $61,609.60 Annually
- Job Summary: The individual in this position will perform difficult and complex technical duties related to the purchase of services, supplies, and equipment in accordance with established policies and regulation. The Senior Purchasing Agent researches, evaluates, and issues Purchase Orders/Contracts for services, supplies, and equipment based on price, service, quality and warranty to meet the needs of the District. Writes specifications, prepares bid forms and handles bidding process. Analyzes bid results and makes recommendations and awards. Authorizes and signs purchase orders/contracts within authority. Processes purchase orders and employee expense worksheets. Reviews forms for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with District policy. Verifies available funds and appropriateness of budget codes. Prepares and maintains District contract files.
- For More Information and to Apply: Click here.
Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog
© 2014 by Michael E. Purdy Associates, LLC