- Position: Contracts Consultant
- Location: Olympia, Washington
- Closing Date: November 30, 2014 at 11:59 pm, Pacific Time
- Salary: $53,964 to $66,252 Annually
- Job Summary: The Contracts Consultant has lead responsibility for providing expert level oversight of and consulting and technical assistance to its assigned programs. Additionally, ensuring that the DSHS Financial Services Administration's contract processes are managed in compliance with relevant laws, rules, and policies. The successful candidate will research, interpret, analyze and apply such laws, rules and policies to client service and personal service procurements and contracting, as well as Interlocal agreements and data sharing agreement.
- For More Information and to Apply: Click here.
Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog
© 2014 by Michael E. Purdy Associates, LLC