Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sign up for a Free E-mail Subscription to my Blog

If you find my Public Contracting Blog helpful, you might want to consider signing up for a free and convenient e-mail subscription to the blog. Anytime I post a new entry on the blog, you will automatically be sent an e-mail with the content of the entry. That way, you won’t have to remember to check my site, and you won’t miss out on any of the content of the Blog.

Use the easy subscription form on the top right hand side of my blog, and follow the instructions.

I won’t give out your e-mail address to anyone else. The e-mail subscription service is provided free to me through a company called FeedBurner, which is owned by Google.

If you have questions or concerns about the e-mail subscription, please contact me and let me know.

Otherwise, I hope you’ll consider signing up for a free e-mail subscription to Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog, and that you’ll tell others who may be interested about this service.

Thanks.

No comments: