Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Follow-up on Auditor's Comments on On-Call Public Works Contracts

A number of people have asked me about the source of the State Auditor's Office comments I noted in my blog posting of October 14, 2012 in which they stated their opinion that on-call public works contracts are not authorized by Washington State law.

Their comments come from an October 11, 2012 email from the State Auditor's Office to the Municipal Research and Services CenterIn that email, the Auditor stated that the paragraph they wrote is included in their handout to the Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys (WSAMA). 

Please contact me if you would like me to forward a copy of the Auditor's email to you.

Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog 
© 2012 by Michael E. Purdy Associates, LLC 
http://PublicContracting.blogspot.com

No comments: