Monday, January 11, 2010

Training on Prevailing Wage Law

Lorman Education Services has scheduled training on Prevailing Wage Law in 15 cities across the nation including the following: The cost, agenda, and faculty vary across the country, so click on the city you're interested in to get the details about the class.

Of the half-dozen faculty for the Seattle and Tacoma classes noted above, I know David Soma and Laura Herman. They are both extremely knowledgeable and articulate on prevailing wage issues.

In 2008, I was one of the faculty for Lorman's Prevailing Wage Law class in Tacoma, Washington. In my retirement (last day at the University of Washington will be February 5, 2010), I plan to do additional training as part of
my Public Contracting consultant business.

From my discussions with government agencies and contractors, I know that prevailing wages is a subject of great interest. I may be offering training in the future on this important subject.
Please contact me if you are interested in me providing this training to your agency, business, or in your geographic area.

No comments: