Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Training this Week

I'm in Cleveland, Ohio this week where I'll be conducting three all day training sessions as part of training I'm doing across the country for NIGP chapters and public agencies.  Because I will be tied up this week with the training, I won't have any other blogs for the week.

3 classes:  Here is information about the three classes I'm teaching including an outline of the content of each class:
Interested in these classes?  If you're interested in having me teach any of these classes for your NIGP chapter or public agency, please contact Faye Jackson at NIGP directly at FJackson@nigp.org.  If you're within Washington state, contact me directly.
Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog
© 2014 by Michael E. Purdy Associates, LLC
http://PublicContracting.blogspot.com

No comments: