Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The holiday season is often accompanied by even more busyness than what we usually experience during the year.  But it would be nice if it were a quieter time - a time to wait and prepare, a time to reflect and rejoice, a time to spend away from work and with family and friends.

And so in that spirit, I will take a break from writing this blog for a couple of weeks.  I know that many of you will also be taking time off over the holidays, and I don't want to clutter your in-box with yet more e-mails to read come the first of the year.  I'll resume writing this blog in early January.  

Until then, step back from your routines and enjoy the sights, smells, tastes, and meaning of this season, savoring each relationship, and remembering that each day we experience is a gift of grace.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog 
© 2011 by Michael E. Purdy Associates, LLC 
http://PublicContracting.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mike - and thanks for your blog. I know I speak for many when I say your writings are read, quoted, passed on, copy and pasted, and sometimes archived! You probably don't get as much feedback as you should, so I'd like to take this time to thank you on behalf of the many readers that really appreciate the work you do.