Thursday, April 24, 2008

Washington Construction Law Blog

The law firm of Davis Wright Tremaine publishes a blog on Washington Construction Law.

In their April 5, 2008 blog entry under the category of "NW Blogs" they made the following entry about my blog that you're reading now (Mike Purdy's Public Contracting Blog):

  • "Here's a link to a useful public contracting blog maintained by Mike Purdy at UW."

While I do work at the UW as their Contracts Manager for the Capital Projects Office, I maintain the blog on my own time as part of my consulting business, Michael E. Purdy Associates. It's nice to have Davis Wright, Tremaine take notice of my blog.

I hope you're finding my blog useful. If there are subjects you'd like me to address, please drop me an e-mail or comment on this entry.

No comments: